Thursday, September 28, 2006

Introduction


The first post is just to introduce myself. I'm Venezuelan, living in Washington DC. I had the idea of creating a blog since I registered for my first Ironman (Nov05), yes!!! Almost a year ago, but well things happened (procrastinator). During this year I ended up in the middle of a big commitment (training for an Ironman) and my social life. Changes needed to be taken, and I did. Hope the prize paid will be worthy.
During training time I have met great people, some of them have become good friends. I set my goal of finishing the Ironman, after suffering 2 injuries, I can't go for more... now. I wasn't able to train until July. Most people train for more than 6 months, but here I am, training and with a great attitude towards finishing one of my biggest goals in life. I have physically and mentally prepared for it, and I have being supported by great friends that always offer a BEER before each race for carbo-loading and after for recovering.
Thank to all, and I hope you will enjoy my journal.

Be READY to deal with IRONGUILLE after all this finish, I will need to party a LOT.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER!!! Felicidades!!! You made it. Sigue así!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home