Wednesday, October 25, 2006

BIB number, RACE Number, or IMFL number I just got it!!!! I’m number 791

I don’t know why I was so exited about getting my number for the Ironman Florida, but I think it was just a confirmation that I’m in and that I’m doing it. Also, I could send or post the number here, so that family and friends check my split times while I’m doing the race.

The day of the race in the Ironman Florida (http://www.ironmanflorida.com/) or Ironman (http://www.ironman.com/events/ironman/florida) websites (not sure which one will be in life coverage of the race), you will be able to track me and where am I in the race. The page should have a link to a life camera in Panama City Florida, and also an option to track athletes, you just have to write down the bib number and they will be posting my split times.

Hope you could find the options, so you would be able to track me.


Race day is as of today officially.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guillo! Falta poco! Desde aquí te mandamos telepáticamente muchas fuerzas amigo!
Un abrazo,
Reinaldo

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Guillermo's Blog said...

Gracias por la fuerza telepática, la voy a necesitar!!!

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Un beso y todo lo mejor! Que orgullo tenerte ahi! Te pieso dede Managua.
Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home